Sunday, November 15, 2009

I Just Felt Like Run-ning!


I can always bring something back to a Forrest Gump reference, hence the title of this post. Anywho, Saturday started my new life as a runner. Not so sure how I feel about this, but I have to do this! In my former, younger, UM tennis player incarnation, I ran all of the time and I loved it. I got out of the habit as I graduated and began getting a little overwhelmed by life. Now, one might think that running would help with being overwhelmed by life because it's a good stress reliever. Not so much in my case. I just became sedentary. So here I am starting to train for the BE&K 5K which is February 13, 2010. My brother is my coach and he said he would run it with me. So I've committed. We'll see how it works out. Check back for updates...

1 comment: